The mission of the foundation is to support the values and ideals held most dear by each generation of the Kellogg family: faith, family, education, health, and community. The legacy continues. These ideals are directed, grown, and supported by our board, community leaders, and advisory members to carry on the wishes and generosity of Edward and June Kellogg.
We know that time is our most valuable asset; we are richer when we give it away!
WHAT WE'VE HELPED ACHIEVED
- Monthly support equalling $12k a year and $2.5k in Thanksgiving baskets to the Kellogg Foundation Food Bank
- Partnered with M.O.S.T. Ministries for over 10 years and granted over $250k.
- Gifted $25k of free dentistry a year, for 6 years
- 10 years in partnership with the Boy Scouts of America, granting $10k a year
- Granted the Howell Carnegie Library “The City of Howell Clock”
- Provides scholarships to H.S. students looking to pursue a career in the medical/dental professions