Who we support
OUR FOCUS AREAS:
- Supporting local Livingston County programs such as Hospice, Lacasa, Livingston County Catholic Charities, Child Connect for Family Successes, Howell Mainstreet Inc./DDA, SaveMIHeart, Howell Carnegie District Library, Howell Public Schools, Livingston County veterans and the Livingston County Veterans Memorial, Howell Teen Center, LESA Touch Technology Program, Livingston County Red Cross, Save One Life Livingston County, Recycle Livingston, Shepherd of the Lakes Lutheran Church, and Love INC.
- Supporting local churches to stimulate spiritual growth, kindness and love in our community.
- Providing education and support for our future generations through education initiatives and programs for area youth. Our children are our best investment!
- Supporting dental/missionary clinics locally and in countries such as Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, Dominican Republic and other underserved parts of the world to spread the word of Jesus Christ.
- Creating growth opportunities for local charitable organizations such as Gleaners, Fowlerville Impact Center, Center for Success, and Love INC to branch into new areas of need, expand their existing programs, encourage them to think outside the box, and grow to be able to provide their great care to more people.
- Boy Scouts of America: We directly support the BSA both locally and throughout the state of Michigan. We also support Camp Kellogg, a 230 acre Adventure Reserve, in Kalkaska, MI.